Thursday, July 29, 2010

Cute and Funny Story

During the bedtime routine after I had fed the girls tonight, I was tidying up and getting ready for our big weekend away and I heard the following "conversation" behind me:

Victoria: (flipping over onto her stomach) BURP!

Caitlyn: "hehe"

I burst out laughing it was so CUTE!!! They were facing each other and looking each other in the eye so Caitlyn's giggle was for sure in response to Victoria's burp! Their very first conversation and I really hope that this means they will be best friends for life!

5 comments:

  1. So cute, thanks for sharing. Enjoy your weekend away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! They're lucky to have a built-in best friend for life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo cute!!! Wish you had a video of that one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute! I've never seen this new blog! How did I not know about it? I was wondering and wondering how you were doing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's an adorable story!! I'm sure it is the first of COUNTLESS conversations they will have, some in their special 'twinspeak' that only they will understand :)

    ReplyDelete