Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Don't They Look Like Us?

A fun post!

When we saw our kids, we knew they were ours. There was always a little remote fear in the back of my head that they weren't really ours and that someone else's egg and sperm were mistakenly mixed and labeled with our names at the lab. How else could you explain success after 7 years of IF? However, there are so many similarities that there is just no doubt. We're also very lucky in that Victoria looks exactly like my DH when he was a kid and Caitlyn looks exactly like I did when I was a kid. You be the judge. I couldn't figure out how to post the pictures side by side so I had to settle for one right after the other...

Me:

Caitlyn:


Me:


Caitlyn:


The resemblance is striking right? Caitlyn also has an ear tag and I had an ear tag as a child and I had completely forgotten that I even had one until my DH told me Caitlyn had one.

The resemblance gets even stronger with Victoria and my DH. See?

Victoria:


Daddy:


Daddy:


Victoria:


Daddy:


Are they our kids or what?!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my God that is too funny. You are right! No doubt they are your kids. Nice that you each have one looking like you verses girls looking like one parent. Mmmm....let's hope Caitlyn gets all your culinary skills but not your dental problems!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amazing! And I have to say, the four of you are adorable!!!! My neighbor has twin boys and one is skinny and very fair like mommy and the other is a little chunkier and dark, just like daddy...its amazing and totally cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures!! Those are great -it is amazing to see a little you and a little DH! (Sarah)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely! Amazing resemblances.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, so cute, you both have a little mini-me!!! My little guy is a spitting image of Kerry, so I guess the ccrm lab is doing well! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your beautiful children, K. Long time since we've talked.
    Although, I can't help but mention that they'd be your kids even if they didn't look like you. :0)
    I am so happy you all are doing so well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun post. I loved it!
    And can I just say OH MY GOSH, your kids are spitting images of you guys. Its insane how much you all resemble them. Super cute babies. That's all I can say :)

    ReplyDelete